v1.52 (February 2018)
- Added HTTP_PRAGMA_NO_CACHE header to work around recent weirdness with LL's SQUID proxy servers caching stuff they shouldn't (this resulted in rental units sometimes not updating properly after they were paid)
v1.51 (January 2018)
- Reliability improvements: Fix for transactions hanging on "Resetting rental unit"
v1.50 (January 2018)
v1.40r1 (March 2017)
- Moved payment processing to an isolated processor for reliability
v1.33r3 (June 2016)
- DropBoxes updated to v2.27 (Added some self-test code to diagnose and automatically report BUG-19987 / SVC-23, to further improve reliability.)
v1.33r2 (May 2016)
- Updated Hippo migration tool to v1.9; fix for handling "minimum terms"
- No change to rental boxes or meters
v1.33 (May 2016)
- Fixed bug in USD/L$ exchange rate. If you use the US Dollar live tracking, we highly recommend that you update to this version. If you don't, there is no need.
- Hippo Migrater now at v1.8, with CasperLet version 1.33
v1.32r3 (May 2016)
- Hippo migrator updated to 1.17 (now has v1.32 of CasperLet script)
- Prim counter updated to 2.16r3
- Door & sign demos updated to v1.14 - now has manager support
v1.32 (November 2015)
- Reduced script memory usage by approximately 2kb
- Prim counter updated to v2.15, stability improvements
v1.31 (October 2015)
- Final release of v1.30
- Fixed confusing messages due to different rental units sending messages than the ones which are paid. It now renames itself to "CasperLet" temporarily when sending IMs.
v1.30 BETA (October 2015)
- Public testing release
- Our payment system has been completely revamped and now offers fully tracked transactions. Payment and notice delivery is now guaranteed by the transaction system.
- CasperLet units will now remember their previous configuration after being taken/returned and re-rezzed (but NOT when shift-copied).
v1.22 r9 (August 2015)
- Updated prim counter (Prim Counter v2.14) - this cannot be updated by the UpgradeBee, it must be manually replaced. This update simply allows our new CasperHelp avatar to provide support with prim counting issues.
v1.22 r2 (May 2014)
- Updated prim counter (Prim Counter v2.13) - this cannot be updated by the UpgradeBee, it must be manually replaced.
- No changes to rental units at this time.
- DropBox update for stability issues
- The "time remaining" display on the CasperLet site is now live - it counts down (or up if overdue).
- v1.21r9 - (Summer 2013) Added scripted autoreturn capability to the prim counter
- NEW MESH UNIT: 1 prim equivalent, fresh new design to liven up your sim!
- NEW FEATURE: The mesh meter will change its scale to suit your rental terms. No longer restricted to four weeks.
- NEW FEATURE - IMPORTANT: Networked notecard delivery, using the included DropBox.
If you update to v1.20, notecards will no longer be delivered using the old method. Be prepared for this if you intend to update from an earlier version.
- NEW FEATURE: You can display the time remaining in floating text above the unit.
- NEW FEATURE: You can display the name of the unit in floating text above the unit.
- NEW FEATURE: Option to disable floating text when unit is rented.
- FIX: Prim counter: Protocol has changed to make it more efficient.
- FIX: Various optimisations to reduce memory consumption
- CHANGE: All rental units are now created by "CasperLet Resident" rather than me.