CasperSafe Security Orb/ChangeLog
v1.04 - 2016-07-14
- Bugfix: Temporary guests were not being removed correctly when they leave the region.
- Bugfix: LOCKDOWN mode was not being deactivated as it should be when all admins, subadmins and guests had left the region.
- Bugfix: The "your orb is up to date" message was not being delivered.
- Debug: Added some debugging information to help us chase cases of visitors being recorded more than once, or never disappearing once they have left the region.
- Lockdown mode will now ALWAYS have a warning time of 10 seconds, regardless of the warning time setting.
- The warning time setting now has an enforced minimum of 20 seconds (ignored in lockdown mode).
v1.03 - 2016-07-11
- Re-release of v1.02 (v1.02 was a bad release, and didn't contain the advertised features)
v1.02 - 2016-07-11
- SubAdmins can no longer access the OPTIONS menu on the orb
- SubAdmins can no longer view sales data on the visitor tracker
- There's a notecard in the crate which you can drop into the orb to disable texture changes
v1.01 - 2016-07-10
- Fixed a bug where managers / tenants weren't removed correctly when unpaired from a rental unit
- Fixed an issue with the UpgradeBee failing to update multiple units.
- Included a optional (open source) plugin which can be dropped into your orb to send IMs to admins/subadmins rather than region messages
- Fixed an issue with a "banned immediately" message being sent when the user is warned instead
- No-Fly detection
v1.0 - 2016-07-09
We are very proud and excited to finally be able to announce the availability of CasperSafe.
CasperSafe is a high-tech security and visitor tracking system. It's been in development for two years - we've spent a long time making it perfect for you!
It's also the first product that uses our brand new CasperPanel control panel, which will be the future home of all of our services!