Difference between revisions of "Transporter/ChangeLog"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== v1.40 ==
== v1.40 ==
Latest revision as of 20:26, 24 March 2020
- Fixed the erroneous "There don't appear to be accesscontrolonly" error message
- Fixed a script startup state issue
- The pads will now always obey the access list, even in CasperLet mode (the previous intended behaviour was that CasperLet mode would ONLY allow access to the tenant, but the above bug made this not always work).
- Added a "nosittp" option to the configuration, which will disable the "sit-to-teleport" functionality in the transporter.
- The "TeleportBeacon" inside the transporter now has an offset in its description, default <0,0,0>. This controls the landing offset from the destination. This should be used in conjunction with "nosittp", because it only works in click-to-TP mode.
- Added a "textfromunit" option which will configure the TP pad to display the same floating text which is visible on the associated rental unit.
- Need to pester Norsk/Sphynx to see if they have an e-mail record of this and previous releases ;)
- Sphynx doesn't, maybe Norsk does?