Want to upgrade?
See Updating for information on how to update.
- Added robustness to deal with degraded network connectivity
- Added an extra check to help stability during periods of grid disruption
- Added support for features coming soon on the control panel
- Changed the way that BUG-19987 is detected and reported. Hopefully this issue is now resolved.
- Fixed a bug related to the detection of BUG-19987
- Added some self-test code to diagnose and automatically report BUG-19987 / SVC-23, to further improve reliability. (Region sometimes blacklists objects within the sim and prevents them from receiving incoming messages from the web.)
- Some minor tweaks to help guarantee reliability in all weather.
- DropBoxes now announce in local chat if they detect no-transfer objects (objects that can't be sold).
- Workaround for a LL sim bug which occasionally (and randomly) causes llGetInventoryType to return -1 when querying for a no-copy item which DOES exist.
- Fix the stock control on the CasperVend website so that it's more accurate.
- Added detection for "count anomalies" - Sometimes, no-copy items randomly re-appear in inventory contents after a delivery failure. The box now detects these and uploads them.
- The floating text on the dropbox now adjusts itself when selling a no-copy item.
- If dropbox inventory is altered at the EXACT moment that the upload is occurring, the inventory may be incorrectly stored on the server. This is now detected and fixed.
- Fixed an issue which caused the last no-copy item in a DropBox to not be sold.
- If a box's scripts became disabled, and were later re-enabled, it could cause items to appear that aren't in the box. This was fixed server-side on 23/07/2015 (after v2.25 release).
- Once stock is depleted, transactions were being refunded before the dropbox had time to reset itself and make contact. A five-minute wait has been added to no-copy transactions when they are out of stock. This was fixed server-side on 24/07/2015 (after v2.25 release).
Internal testing release.
- Workaround for a bug introduced by LL which caused the dropbox to sometimes be unavailable for up to an hour after a region restarted.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the item upload to become "stuck" and never complete.
- Added an "Admin" button to the DropBoxes (for the CasperUpdate release).
Stable version since January 2014.