Jump to navigation Jump to search
Landlord Provides Builds for Tenants
Examples of such rental types are as follows:
- Residential: Prefab house structures with prim/land impact allowance
- Commercial: Breedable/Gacha rentals
- Commercial: Shopping mall, event, roleplay sim/region or club store rentals
- Commercial: Storage locker rentals
In All Cases You Will Need
If you want security and/or visitor tracking
- You will also need: CasperSafe
If you want automatic group invites
- You will also need: A bot for your group - Smartbots is the simplest to set up for new users.
If you want a kiosk for your customers
- You will also need: Web Kiosk Expansion
Organize Your Rental Layout
- Tenants will take their cues about where they can rez from the design of your rentals.
- If you are renting houses, then tenants will (usually) assume they can rez inside the structure.
- If you are renting small mall spots, like gacha tables or spaces for sellers of breedables, your tenants need to be able to see where they can rez, so you need to rez out tables or booths or whatever you want them to rez in.
Setting up your rental units
- See the page on setting up your first rental units