Jump to navigation Jump to search
Landlord Provides Builds for Tenants to Use
Examples of such rental types are as follows:
- Residential: Prefab house structures with prim/land impact allowance
- Commercial: Breedable/Gacha rentals
- Commercial: Shopping mall, event, or club store rentals
- Commercial: Storage locker rentals
In All Cases You Will Need
- Rental box or meter
- Prim counter, to track prims
- Create a group (or choose an existing group) to deed the land to. Tenants will ALSO need this group to rez
If you want to provide security or have visitor tracking, you will also need
If you want actual group invites automatically sent, you will also need
- A bot for your group - Smartbots is the simplest to set up for new users.
If you want a kiosk for your customers to browse all available rentals, you will also need
Setting Up Your Rentals
- If you have not created your CasperLet account, you will need to do so before you continue.
- See ' Creating Your CasperLet Account for details
- It would also be helpful for you to decide how many price points you will have in your rentals - doing so will make your setup go more efficiently.
Unpack and Rez
- Unpack your CasperLet shipping create.
- Choose a rental unit style, and rez one out.
- You will get a [[ | debit permissions]] popup, just ignore it *for now*.
- Rename the unit according to your chosen naming style for your rentals.
- Rename the unit
- Click the unit to get the debit perm popup, and grant permissions.
Creating Unit Groups
Setting up your unit
- What you will be doing is setting this unit up for one of your rental price points.
- Click the unit.
- Select "Config" from the popup menu.
- See the [[ | unit setup]] page for details on how to set up the unit.
- If you have set up unit groups, don't forget to add the appropriate group to the unit now!
- Once setup is complete, right-click > "take a copy".
- This will give you a copy of that completed unit in your inventory.
- Rez that copy back out, as many extra times as you need for that price level of your rentals.